Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer 2012 Playlist

I have done several playlists in the past three and a half years of Summer Wind (some examples: 1, 2, 3 ). I love all types of music from classical to indie, classic rock to country. So here is what I am listening to this summer. 
You can click the picture to enlarge if necessary. Most are upbeat and catchy. I have had Ho Hey by the Lumineers on repeat for days. 

Mac Miller is a great rapper. I am not really into rap but he is a Pittsburgher and has great remixes to songs (Spins is really fun). Just beware about Mac because he uses a lot of inappropriate language. At first, I found myself appalled and then, I got used to it and it became kind of catchy. Definitely not something that you would play with "adults" or children around. 

I've also been really into classical music lately. The Pandora Symphony station is great and then I also have a lot of classical music in iTunes.

What are you listening to? I am always looking for suggestions! Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 
sCe

6 comments:

Lisette said...

My taste in music is definitely much like yours. I have everything from Mac Miller to Nat King Cole. I even have lots of random french pop that no one here has ever heard of! Have a great day!

Portuguese Prepster said...

always looking for new music..thanks for the suggestions!

Claire said...

Thanks for the playlist! Just bought my latest itunes card (because the world would end if I linked my credit card to my account) and I'm getting to work later tonight! Happy Summer!

Anonymous said...

Love Coldplay!!!

But...why did you use a photo of
U2?!

: )
Kathy

Grace said...

Ah, I love Mac Miller! Lately I've been loving Ed Sheeran, too!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Kathy, good catch!!! Oops ;)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure