}
Home     About     Contact     shop     featured     disclosure     shop my outfits                             

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It's in the Bag!

Does anyone else galavant around town with this much stuff or is it just me?! Seriously though.  I am not one to travel light. 

My Necessities?
  • Alicia Klein Tour One Wallet (best wallet ever...read past post here)
  • Current nail color (in case of needed touch ups)
  • Tortoise hair clip a la J. Crew 
  • Lip products (gloss, stick, balm, glaze, etc.)
  • Koozie
  • iPhone charger/extra cases 
  • Mini water bottle
  • Ibuprofen 
  • Hand towlettes
  • Mini deodorant
  • Tissues
  • Gum
  • Lens cleaner for sunglasses
  • Ear buds 
  • Rayban Aviators
  • Rayban Clubmasters
  • Keys with Lilly needlepoint keyfob 
  • Croakies
  • Sephora brush/mirror
  • Granola bar
  • post-it notes
  • engraved pen
  • Kate Spade pouch with necessities (ex. bandaids, lotion, Pepcid, perfume, bobby pins, Clorox wipes, stain stick, face powder, mascara, etc.) 
Somehow, I manage to fit it all in the Kate Spade New Bond Street bag. See last week's post about what I carry in a clutch for a night out, and see past posts here and here on what I carried in a school tote. I also carry a tote to work that holds my computer, lunch, datebook, rain jacket, etc. What do you carry in your bag? 
Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 
sCe

4 comments:

Cotton said...

skills fitting all of that into your bag! And I leave a coozie in every bag just in case of anything--you never know when you'll need it ;)

Lauren said...

i love your purse!

smart to keep nail polish and koozies in there!

-Lauren
http://ourprettypieces.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

I love, love, love your bag - it's gorgeous!

xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

Farrah said...

I love these!