Does anyone else galavant around town with this much stuff or is it just me?! Seriously though. I am not one to travel light.
- Alicia Klein Tour One Wallet (best wallet ever...read past post here)
- Current nail color (in case of needed touch ups)
- Tortoise hair clip a la J. Crew
- Lip products (gloss, stick, balm, glaze, etc.)
- iPhone charger/extra cases
- Mini water bottle
- Hand towlettes
- Mini deodorant
- Lens cleaner for sunglasses
- Ear buds
- Rayban Aviators
- Rayban Clubmasters
- Keys with Lilly needlepoint keyfob
- Sephora brush/mirror
- Granola bar
- post-it notes
- engraved pen
- Kate Spade pouch with necessities (ex. bandaids, lotion, Pepcid, perfume, bobby pins, Clorox wipes, stain stick, face powder, mascara, etc.)
Somehow, I manage to fit it all in the Kate Spade New Bond Street bag. See last week's post about what I carry in a clutch for a night out, and see past posts here and here on what I carried in a school tote. I also carry a tote to work that holds my computer, lunch, datebook, rain jacket, etc. What do you carry in your bag?
Have a fabulous day!