I did/do a lot of traveling. Most of the traveling that I do is on the road, but occasionally, I jet-set. For car rides, which are usually en route to Virginia/DC/Annapolis I have a standard routine.
I like to dress comfortably because being in the car for over 4 hours is not exactly fun. However, I still like to be dressed enough to look cute upon arrival. I think around this time of year, a button down, sweater, skinny denim and loafers is comfortable yet put together look for traveling.
- A snack so you aren't tempted to get fast food. I pick things that aren't messy and easy to grab. Pretzels are my favorite (beef jerkey too).
- Caffeine (coffee, diet coke, energy drink, etc.)
- iPhone for in case of emergency and to rock out to your favorite tunes (an updated playlist is key)
- Phone charger-- my phone always dies!
- Sunglasses so you look stylish and so you don't become blinded by the sun
What do you prepare and tote along for road trips? Have a fabulous day!