Thursday, November 1, 2012

Coastin'

Happy Happy November everyone! I can't believe we are in the home stretch of 2012... what a crazy fast year it has been! Today I am talking coasters. I am a coaster girl. I've grown up using them and even used them in my college dorm and apartment. I am obsessed with these photo coasters! Aren't they so much fun? 

They are leather and come in a set of 4 with a case to hold them. They would make such a fun hostess gift, especially if you fill each coaster with fun memories of you and the host/hostess! 

I love these coasters as well! They are disposable and come in sets of 100 so you have plenty for your guests! This is another great gift option for the upcoming holidays! 

What are your favorite coasters?! Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 
sCe

2 comments:

Cotton said...

The disposable ones would be perfect for that "hostess friend"... I know I'd appreciate them!

Haley said...

I too am such a coaster girl!! They make the best gifts and there is always a need. Thanks for sharing these options, love them!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure