Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy4th: Tonight We Tanqueray

I get a lot of fun things sent to me because of Summer Wind. But, one of the coolest? Ummm, Gin!!! After posting about my favorite libations, Tanqueray reached out to me and asked if they could send me a package. And if you know me, then you know I am not one to turn down some good old Tanqueray. 

It arrived just in time for cocktail hour on a Saturday afternoon complete with mini bottle of tonic. A nice cold G&T is my go-to cocktail with Tanqueray being my gin of preference. If you aren't a G&T person, there are many other ways to mix your gin. For a more complex cocktail, I love a French 75 or Southside! But if you are looking for something a little simpler, an extra dirty martini or gin gimlet is the way to go! Do you drink gin? What is your favorite cocktail? Thank you to Tanqueray for making happy hour extra happy! Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 

3 comments:

JR Mazur said...

Few things are better than an ice cold g&t! Enjoy your 4th!

Casey said...

I'm not really a mixed-drink girl, although I do love home bars. I prefer beer, wine and champagne, and I'm not too picky (although my brother tends to gift me with weird alcohol, I prefer the classics).

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Have a great holiday!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure