- Ivanka Trump (she made a pair of nude bow flats that I wore to pieces. They were so luxurious looking for around $100 and beyond comfortable).
- Vince Camuto (I wore the Cabernet heels for NYFW and never had to change into flats. Comfortable and very nicely made).
- Ralph Lauren (Lauren Ralph Lauren are super affordable, but they never have a leather sole. I usually go for Ralph Lauren Blue Label when they are on sale). I have the Adena Suede pumps and I love them. They are very attractive, affordable and great quality.
- Palm Beach Sandals (Far superior to Jack Roger's in quality and the same in price)
- Ferragamo (Well, these aren't necessarily affordable in my book but they are so worth the splurge. I have two pairs and am currently waiting to get my bright colored varinas back from the cobbler because I had to have them re-soled.
- Michael Kors (high quality and very worth the price.) I love my Vail wedges so much that I bought two pair in the same exact color so when one pair wears out, I'll have a new pair!
- Talbots (hands down great quality for the price). I have been wearing Talbots shoes since high school and they are so comfortable and high quality. They usually have a leather sole and always run true to size. I am eyeing up these Chanel look-alikes.
So, what are your favorite affordable shoe brands? I am always looking for new pairs to add to my ever growing wish list (scroll through some of my top picks below).
Have a fabulous day!