Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2014

So I totally previewed this collection a few months ago and fell in love. I mean really, how can you go wrong with Lilly? I love that this batch of Lilly came with some neutral pieces as well as the classic prints so you can mix and match! I've listed my favorite pieces below. 

I mean how cute is it that it says tipsy? Love, love, love. 

A very J. Crew Blythe blouse look alike, except Lilly's got the gold buttons. Touche, Touche. 

Those shells? They're embroidered in gold. Ahhhh yes, so perfect to throw on while it's snowing outside... you know, to remind you that summer does exist somewhere. 

I'm all over the Hepburn pant. There's a reason this style of pants is still around from the Hepburn days. 

So when's my next trip to the islands? 

Funnily enough, my parents are in Seaside,FL.. you know, right where there's a beautiful Lilly store. HINT HINT. Nothing like being subtle, right? What is your favorite piece from Lilly Resort 2014? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the print on those Lilly shorts! You really can't go wrong with Lilly :)

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Robin said...

I wrote almost the exact same post today, but with completely different picks! I really love everything in the collection, it was so hard to pick just a few. I also love how there are neutral picks! Perfect for the cold Western PA months :)

Haley said...

I'm w/ you on the tipsy sweater! So cute!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure