Monday, November 11, 2013

So Many Sales

I have been on a Lands End kick. Which is so weird because I really never shop there. This time, I ordered this Lands End Fair Isle turtleneck. So cozy and perfect for apres ski (something I plan on doing tons of this winter). 

There are so many sales going on right now it is almost impossible not to snag something (guilty as charged). 

Brooks Brothers is having an up to 70% off sale. Remember how I am loving buffalo plaid? Well,  this $225 shirt I was loving? Now under $70. Winning. 

J. Crew is doing 25% off $100 or more using code GOSHOP. I love this kind of sale even better than 40% off of sale items because it's like all of the new arrivals are on sale! I am all over this Cambridge turtleneck. I'll take one in each color, please and thank you. Now is also a great time to stock up on basics like my personal favorites the Pixie Pant (runs true to size) and cashmere scarves (a necessary luxury ;). 

Did you also know that in J. Crew's monogram shop, they monogram some of their handbags, sleepwear and basics? Um, awesome. 

 My girl Tory is having a fab sale. These booties are atop my super long short wish list. But Santa, I would wear them with everything. 

Ann Taylor is offering 40% off of everything. These gorgeous bow sandals have caught my eye! 

Banana Republic is having 40% off everything. I totally bought this faux fur neck warmer... I thought I'd be funny and try it as a hat. Nope. 

Have a fabulous (shopping filled) day!

Yours, 

6 comments:

Lauren said...

I love a good sale, thanks for sharing!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Alex said...

I've been on a Banana Republic kick as well, they have had so many great deals!
-Alex
http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

Ashley W said...

Land's End and LL. Bean have had some awesome things recently!!! Love your picks!

Unknown said...

I love Land's End. Their clothes last forever!
An East Coast Classic

Unknown said...

I just bought a car and you post this! I can't even thank you! :( :( Haha! Just kidding, I love a wonderful deal!

Anonymous said...

Where is that adorable red coat from??

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure