Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Saint James Shirt Styled





Sweater/ Shirt/ Shorts (old) (similar and similar)/ Sneakers (size down)/ Sunglasses



I wrote about the Saint James shirt a few weeks ago, so I figured I would share how I am wearing it... practically daily. This is definitely my post work look when running errands and almost always my weekend look. It's a rather casual outfit for me, but I've really enjoyed being casual lately since during the week I am unable to wear shorts. Also, these Nantucket red shorts are my favorite-- a little roomy so they are super comfortable and I really thing Nantucket red, white and navy are summer's best colors! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

6 comments:

longislandpreppy said...

I may just have to steal this look for Fourth of July! love it:)

Girl Off Target said...

Very cute! Though I'm always terrified of getting white sneakers dirty in the city.

Anonymous said...

So cute! What size do you wear?

Anonymous said...

where is your watch from...been looking for one similar

Anonymous said...

I love your outfit! I've been wanting to get that Saint James shirt for forever!

linda said...

Even though I think your style as more formal and dressy, this is how I think of you: all American sunny blonde!
-Linda, NY

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure