Tuesday, September 16, 2014

KAS New York Showroom Visit









While in New York, I had a chance to pop into the KAS New York Showroom in the Garment District! It was so much fun getting to preview next season's collection as well as try on some gorgeous pieces. The KAS girls were so much fun and so welcoming. 


I love KAS because it is unique and well made. The hand beading is incredible and so intricate and their use of bright colors is on point. I loved the beaded top in the above photo... I'll be styling it another way, coming soon! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,

6 comments:

Gabriela said...

The cutout detailing on these pieces is too cool- so intricate and unique!

Portuguese Prepster said...

such pretty pieces!

The Style Storm said...

Such gorgeous pieces! Thanks for sharing!

The Style Storm
<3, Christina

Unknown said...

I am loving that hand beading also! That shirt looks so lovely! Loving the detail!

Cynthia
Sensibly Sharp
Find me at : bloglovin' | facebook

Unknown said...

I love the patterns and the details on the prints!

Hayley Roderick said...

These prints are amazing! Lovely blog:) xo, Hayley www.dailydoseofdarling.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure