Thursday, October 2, 2014

Cozy in Cables









Jacket/ Sweater/ Denim (old, similar)
Sunglasses/ Booties (old, similar)

While I'm not necessarily excited for the freezing winter weather, I love cool, crisp fall weather. Layering is the best, but I get especially excited when it is the perfect temperature to sport a sweater and no jacket. 

I'm a big Tuckernuck fan and this Tuckernuck sweater really caught my eye. We had a super chilly day last week and I wore this to work. I love that it is cotton so it can be worn year round. It would look great with chino shorts on a chilly summer night, taking the typical sweatshirt's place. I actually re-wore it this past weekend and will post about the outfit soon! 

What are your favorite fall staples? Have you found any super cozy fall sweaters that I should know about? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

4 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love this look, so cozy!

Lauren said...

Cable knits are my favorite sweaters! Lovely outfit!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Maureen said...

As usual, you look polished and adorable. I have a similar sweater but for a lower price point from Eddie Bauer. If you want another cozy big sweater but one that's not too heavy and can be dressed up or down check out this one from Garnet Hill. It's my go to!

http://www.garnethill.com/oversized-turtleneck-sweater/318827?&defattribvalue=main

Pleather and Sparkle said...

I'm not the biggest turtleneck fan, but I love this! Definitely will have to add this to my fall/winter wardrobe.

xx colleen
pleatherandsparkles.blogspot.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure