Sunday, June 14, 2015

Pre-Order Mansur Gavriel for Fall

fall 2015 mansur gavriel bags for pre order

Good news! You can now preorder Mansur Gavriel bags for fall.  I find that they are priced really well. A gorgeous, quality designer leather bag for this price is almost unheard of. There are comparable bags by other designers that are literally double, even triple the price. 

If you don't know much about MG, they are designed by 2 women. Their simplicity and lack of hardware is the brand's signature design. They sell out almost right away so it's best to pre-order. I pre-ordered my bag and while it took a while to arrive, it was such a great surprise once it did! 


I use my black tote every single day. I cannot sing enough praises for the bag. It's so roomy and I love the structured shape. Not to mention, it's great quality and the coated interiors make it really easy to find things.



Here are the new bags that you can now preorder. I'm considering ordering one in brown or tan as I don't have a nice, plain brown leather bag. I'm between this bucket bag (love the pink, too) and this lady bag. Which would you choose? Have a fabulous day! 

4 comments:

Erin said...

Gorgeous! Gah I love handbags so much!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Anonymous said...

we have the same jacks =] Yet another lovely post xoxo

Lauren said...

I cannot believe that fall collections are getting ready to come out! I love these handbags!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Meg said...

I own the bucket bag in brown and use it every.single.day. I get compliments on it everywhere, and definitely feel a little bit "cooler" with it on my shoulder. One caveat - it can be difficult to find things in it and annoying to untie and tie the bow every time you need something. Definitely utilize the zippered pouch that comes with it to keep things organized!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure