Friday, November 20, 2015

Gift Guide 2015: Little Luxuries for Her



 This is so perfect for the lover of luxurious style who can’t squeeze in a shopping session between work, pilates, time with friends, and more work. This subscription service brings high end labels (like Tory Burch and Milly) straight to her front door. Stylists curate clothing (based on information provided in the style questionnaire) that they know she’ll love, taking the stress — but keeping the style — out of shopping. You can buy the gift card, here!

David Yurman Ring//
I wear this ring in blue all the time. My parents gave it to me for Christmas a few years ago and it was such a wonderful gift.

Diptyque Holiday Trio//
I love Diptyque, but the price tag runs high. It's definitely a luxury to give her the gift of Diptyque-- and you really can't go wrong with the special edition trio. The sapin scent is my personal favorite! Each candle burns for 30 hours and comes in a gorgeous box (so no need for wrapping paper)! If you want to get her the classics, definitely go for the mini candle set, which is under $100!

Classic Gucci Bag//
Gucci brought back their classic web logo pattern. I'm usually not a major Gucci fan because I find it majorly gaudy, but this classic style bag and the vintage colors and pattern are right up my alley. This is totally for the girl that collects classic handbags.

Cartier Watch//
This is #1 on my wish list. This is a big gift for the girl you love. It's a timeless, elegant classic timepiece that will last the entirety of her life. You can never go wrong with Cartier.

Ringly
For the techie in your life. This combines fashion and tech in one. The ring wirelessly connects to her smartphone and vibrates/discreetly lights up a certain color/vibrating pattern depending on what type of notification she is getting. I think this would be really great for someone who works in social media, so they never miss a notification and are always on their toes!

Blue and White Ginger Jar//
This is for the girl who loves to decorate or perfect for a new apartment or homeowner. If chinoiserie and blue and white decor is her thing, you can't go wrong with a gorgeous ginger jar. I personally collect them and you can never have too many! This site is one of my favorites for home decor and a great resource for all things blue and white!

YSL Lipstick//
This is for the beauty guru in your life. She'll love the gorgeous packaging and also the fact that it is Limited Edition! It will make for a great addition to her 2016 makeup collection! I personally love YSL lip products and have so many. So easy to apply and so many fabulous colors to choose from... not to mention, the gorgeous gold tube is fun to pull out of your bag!

Cashmere Travel Wrap//
I have a lot of cashmere scarves and wraps but this is hands down the best I've ever come across. The wrap is huge and the cashmere extremely soft and thick. Any gal on your list would love to receive this! Cashmere pieces are my favorite to collect because they are so soft and so warm!

Cashmere Cable Sweater//
Another cashmere necessity for her (or him). Go for the neutrals-- unless she already has those, then go for a fun color! It runs true to size.

Noise Canceling Headphones//
This is for the girl constantly on the go. Perfect for those who takes public transportation because it blocks out all of the noises! I honestly don't know how I ever traveled without noise canceling headphones. They're so great to drown out the loudness of flying in an airplane, help to focus on the subway, and even if you want to rock out to Taylor Swift, but the rest of your house is asleep! These are extra amazing because they fold up so they can stow away easily in your bag AND they're wireless. Two major wins right there, my friends.

Tory Burch FitBit//
This is for the fashionista that also loves her Soul Cycle and Pure Barre classes. It's chic and eye catching.. it's the only way I would ever wear a fitbit myself!

Luxe Carryon//
I will never understand paying super high prices for luggage that you have to check. Unless you fly private, your luggage gets tossed around and searched and banged up. However, having a gorgeous carry-on bag makes sense because you handle it yourself (for the most part). This is certainly a splurge, but a beautiful one, nonetheless.

Dom Perignon//
This is for the girl with everything, or the girl with expensive taste. I don't often drink Dom Perignon, because of the steep price tag, so it's always a treat when I do... and even more of a treat when it is gifted to me! Wrap it in one of these cute tartan wine bags, and you're good to go!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure