Friday, January 8, 2016

All Navy Everything + Sail to Sable Resort 2016







Suede Booties (under $100!)// Cross-body Bag

Raise your hand if you love navy blue as much as I do?! It's my favorite color! Unfortunately, I part ways with navy as the mercury dips. I usually favor black in the winter and then go back to navy in the spring/summer. There's just something about being super blonde and sun kissed during the summer months that pairs so wonderfully with navy... is it too early to start my summer count down? 

Sail to Sable just released their resort collection and as always, it is gorgeous. All of the bright colors and fun embellishments have me itching to book a flight to Palm Beach! While I won't be able to sport most of the pieces in the collection until around May here in Pittsburgh-- I have a few trips up my sleeve that will be just perfect! 

I  was exceptionally glad to see this gorgeous silk blouse as it is something I can wear now-- and then pair with white come summer! I went for an all-navy ensemble because any chance to wear my favorite color, right?! The top is comfortable and the fabric drapes beautifully. The turquoise piping and gold buttons are nice, updated touches on an otherwise closet-staple! 

I brought this into winter mode by pairing it with these suede booties. You last saw them here, but I wear them constantly; not only because they're cute, but because they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. They have been especially great in the past few days because they come pretreated to wear in snow! 

The bag was lovingly borrowed from my sister, Callie. She loves this bag and uses it all the time and it was perfect paired with this outfit as we were running out to grab our favorite pad thai for dinner! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, i have two questions for you :) First, could you link to the earrings you are wearing in this post? Or tell us about them? They look so pretty!

Second, would you talk about some of your favorite basics sometime. Fave jeans, pants, basic shirts? For example, I'm looking for a great white shirt and a white t-shirt, that doesn't break the bank and isn't sheer. I live in south Texas and it just isn't practical to have to wear a cami underneath a shirt. All the ones that I've tried on lately seem to be slightly see through. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Love your green jacket!!

Kisses from www.poshnessary.com

Anonymous said...

I love that bag! I have one in navy and it´s so perfect for every day use! And I´m so obsessed with your shoes! Super cute!

Xoxo, Kate // asprinkleofkate.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love your look! Especially those booties. They pair perfectly with so much!

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

Tin nhắn chúc tết said...

Very nice , I like it

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure