Friday, January 29, 2016

J. McLaughlin Sewickley, Pittsburgh

J. McLaughlin in Sewickley, Pittsburgh, PA

J. McLaughlin in Sewickley, Pittsburgh, PA

Cashmere Wrap (30% off with code CASHMERE)c/o// Checked Shirt
Denim (best ever!)// Booties (similar)

I've written about the wonderful neighborhood of Sewickley in the past highlighting some of my favorite restaurants, but if you are not familiar with Sewickley, it is an area about 20 miles north-west of Pittsburgh.




Sewickley boasts the cutest little 'downtown' area with cute shops, bars, restaurants, salons, etc.  Right on the main street sits the cutest J.McLaughlin. It opened in March, but I had yet to visit it! I'm such an online shopper, but J.McLaughlin is definitely one of those stores you must visit. The decor and their attention to detail wonderful. It was such a haven coming out of the cold and snow and into such a bright and inviting space-- not to mention all of the resort clothes had me counting down until my warm weather trips!

I have been wearing J.McLaughlin since I can remember. I used to often wear their classic grosgrain skirts/accessories while in high school. In college, I also often wore J.McLaughlin and would never miss the chance to pop into their Georgetown location!

Right now J.McLaughlin is hosting a 30% off cashmere sale. This is a brand that I always go-to for cashmere because the quality is always the absolute best. At 30% off the prices are really nice. Not to mention they have some amazing styles and colors. I usually reach for neutrals, which they had a lot of, but when I spotted the gorgeous blush pink wrap above, I knew it was for me! I think it looks great with the casual outfit above (especially love the blue gingham and pink together!) but I also can't wait to wear it in the summer with all white or even with a LBD for a wedding or cocktail party.

Speaking of LBD's, I also picked up this great LBD and can't wait to share it styled for a wear-to-work look. If you ever find yourself in Sewickley, be sure to check out J.McLaughlin and then check out some of my favorite places to grab a bite to eat:

5 comments:

Dana said...

30% off cashmere....unbeliveable! You look so pretty in these pictures too, girl!

Pink Champagne Problems

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Love this feminine look!

Lauren said...

There's a J. Mclaughlin 5 minutes away from my house and I always forget about it... I will have to stop in, that is an amazing sale on cashmere!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Anonymous said...

Love this look! Winter & spring all in one. Fabulous! - KLV in PHL

Unknown said...

Pink is definitely your color!!
xo, Syd
anchoredinthesouth.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure