Last night, however, the roads got really bad, so I was basically snowed in. I decided to stay in, pour a nice glass of wine, watch some movies and then scour the internet for some great pieces! Scroll through the widget above to see some of the things I am loving.
Sales of note:
- Patagonia has many of their popular pieces on sale. Now is the time to shop! Hint: If your size is sold out, check Nordstrom's Patagonia sale.. they also price match!
- Club Monaco is offering an extra 30% off their sale prices... which makes a lot of items great deals. This has been going on for a while, and I keep placing orders (like for this gorgeous LBD). CM is one of my absolute favorite places to shop.
- Banana Republic is having a major sale and an extra 50% off sale prices. I have this cashmere sweater and it may be the highest quality cashmere sweater I own. It's so thick and incredibly soft! You can see me wearing it in this post.
- Anthropologie has been one of my go-to stores lately. I love their things... not to mention their housewares are so cute. They're currently offering an extra 40% off of sale prices!
- J.Crew is offering an extra 40-50% off sale items as well as 30% off winter essentials. They also have some great new arrivals. I just picked up this gorgeous cobalt cashmere cable knit and it is so nice!
- Talbots is having their end of season clearance. Things are seriously marked down to $20!!! Definitely worth your while.
- Ralph Lauren is having an extra 25% off their sale. Now is the best time to stock up on winter staples like cable knit sweaters! I'm also dying for this incredible cape.