Monday, February 15, 2016

VLOG: My Los Angeles Trip




I hope those who have off today are enjoying it! I am going skiing, then have yoga, and then the Bachelor-- needless to say, I'm going to have a fun/busy Monday! 

I'll have a full recap of my trip to Los Angeles coming to the blog soon (because there is SO much!) but for now, I'm so excited to share this quick video that shares highlights of the trip! I was there visiting my friend Ava and we had the absolute best time ever!!! I was only there for 4 days but we packed in SO much! Can't wait to tell you all about it! 

Also, if you are looking for some President's Day sales to shop, be sure to check out Saturday's post with some fun steals and deals

1 comment:

Jubilee said...

Love it! Great Odesza pick too! What did you use to film it? I've been eyeing a GoPro....

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure