Thursday, May 5, 2016

All White + Jean Jacket

all white outfit with jean jacket and soludos espadrilles with lisi lerch earrings

free people starry eyelet racerback tunic

jeacn jacket and white outfit with soludos espadrilles

all white outfit ft. eyelet tank from free people and paige verdugo skinny jeans

all white outfit inspiration

jean jacket and cable bracelets david yurman

david yurman cable bracelet stack

free people eyelet cotton tank

soludos wedges


I've done many all-white looks here on Summer Wind. As Memorial Day approaches (only 25 days!), this is one of my favorite looks. I think white looks so fresh and crisp during the summer months and the contrast of the white against freshly tanned skin is just the best! 

This top (also available in black, and also here in more size options) is something somewhat out of my comfort zone. I say that because it is somewhat of a fun, classic eyelet top, but there is no underlay to the eyelet. This means that it is almost 'see through'. I wore a nude bra underneath and it makes for an easy breezy summer look. I especially love that it's a 'younger' piece I added to my closet... it tones down my otherwise conservative outfits! It runs a little big. I am wearing a size xs. The best part? It's well under $100!

I've written about these jeans multiple times before. I wear white jeans at least once a week in the summertime. I had my tried and true Lilly jeans, which are amazing. However, they were looking a little tired after over 4 years of wear! I wanted to add another pair into my rotation and am very specific on what I am looking for in white pants. They have to be opaque, with a perfect amount of stretch, and a great fit. It's hard to find great 'regular' jeans but when you are looking for white jeans, the opacity is another variable added into the mix that can really make or break a great pair of jeans! These are all around perfect and I can't say enough great things about them. I am in my usual 27 and they run perfectly true to size! 

Since it wasn't warm enough to leave the house without a jacket, I threw on this comfortable jean jacket. I used to have one when I was little back in the 90's and they have suddenly made a comeback! Although, a jean jacket is a true classic American wardrobe staple-- you can never be out of style when wearing a denim jacket! I love the slightly oversized fit of the jean jacket I am wearing. It is limited in sizes right now so I found a very similar looking and fitting one

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Love your shoes and that top!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Unknown said...

that top is just too adorable! i need to try the all-white look immediately! and i love how you paired it with the denim jacket to break up the look - so perfect!

xo
allie

pretaprovost.com

Unknown said...

This top is fabulous! I especially love it paired with those espadrilles. Summertime is so close!

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure