Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Ruffled Hem Shirt + The Perfect White Jeans










Sandals ($36)// Ferragamo Bag (here, here, here)
Sunglasses (NSale favorite)// Cable Bracelet 

When I placed my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale order, I threw in a few items that I thought I may possibly like, but probably wouldn't (just to give them a chance!). This top was one of those 'hit or miss' pieces. I figured at $27, it would probably be ill-fitting or the quality would be horrible, but it is neither. This is a major steal and so cute! I love that you can wear the top now like I have it styled above, but it will also look great with skinny jeans or leather leggings come fall/winter. It runs true to size and I am in a size small for reference. I love that it has a stepped hem and 3/4 sleeves, so it really is a universally flattering top! It's also machine washable!
It has been popping in and out of stock, so if you click over to find it out of stock, keep checking back! If you are looking for some similar styles of ruffled hem shirts, I've found some of my favorites and a lot are similar to the top I am wearing in the photos above!

I had these sunglasses in a tortoise with a silver lens but I broke them (talk about bad luck) so I figured now was the perfect time to replace them since they are one of my favorite styles and are over $100 off! The pair I chose has a fun pink lens but they're also offered in 5 other color combos, too (all on sale). I wear them mostly on the weekends with casual outfits, but also love wearing them when skiing-- they have a fun/casual vibe that pairs perfectly with sportswear. 

Since it's summer, I threw on my favorite white jeans (read more about them here). These jeans are offered in the Nordstrom Anniversary sale right now (but in blue jeans). They're under $100, which is a steal, because they are, unfortunately, usually very pricey. They run true to size-- I am wearing my usual size 27.

5 comments:

Erin said...

I love the white on white!

Her Heartland Soul
herheartlandsoul.com

Unknown said...

love the ruffle trend this season!! this outfit is absolute perfection! have a great week!

xo
allie

pretaprovost.com

Dana said...

Always the best when those "hit or miss" pieces become a favorite! Love it, lady!

Pink Champagne Problems

Natali said...

Looking like a star! This is such a gorgeous, summertime perfect outfit! Those sunnies are fantastic. :)

http://lartoffashion.com

Kalina said...

Love this outfit! So gorgeous!

Kalina | Simply Semisweet

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure