Saturday, July 2, 2016

Saturday Shopping: 4th of July Sales and Steals

I hope you are all having the best holiday weekend! This is most definitely one of my favorite weekends of the year. I love all of the festivities and red, white, and blue! Luckily, we are having amazing weather this weekend and I hope, where you are located, you are too! 

Last night, I went to the Billy Joel concert with friends at PNC Park. It was so much fun! Today I am getting together with friends to tailgate for the Kenny Chesney concert, and then Sunday and Monday I plan to spend the days at the club getting tan and hanging out with friends and family. And who can forget the fireworks? I love love love fireworks and this is the first time I've lived downtown, so I'm excited to join in on the festivities and have a great view! 

I've rounded up some of the best sales for you to check out. There is a lot going on, and I am sure you all have lots going on, so I've made this a quick and very curated list! And, in the above widget you can shop some of my favorite items that I loved this week! 

Ann Taylor// 40% off full price items and extra 60% off sale items. I got this lace top and lace shorts for a cute and easy summer outfit! I really love these neutral wedge sandals. Use code JULY40.
Anthropologie// An extra 30% off sale items. I am obsessed with these shoes and this cheery shift! Use code EVENBETTER.  
Club Monaco// Up to 60% off sale and clearance. I got this majorly cozy and high-quality sweater dress on major sale. It was such a good buy and I can't wait to wear it this fall! And this anchor sweater will forever be one of my all-time favorites! Take an extra 30% off using code KEEPCOOL.

Furbish Studio// 20% off sitewide. This has become a recent favorite site to visit. It has some fun decor items and lots of great blue and white finds. Use code FIREWORKS.


J.Crew// 40% off select summer styles and up to an extra 40%-60% off sale! This denim jacket is a great deal and a definite closet staple. Use code COOLSTYLES.

J.McLaughlin// Up to 70% off. I love this dress for work and this dress for work and play! I also think this striped sweater and rope belt are great deals and wardrobe classics.

Kate Spade// Extra 30% off sale. Use code SUNSHINE. 

More Red, White, and Blue inspiration:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would DIE to go to PNC park, I hope you had a great time.
xx
Maria / From the South

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure