Monday, August 8, 2016

Perfect White Backless Maxi Dress









I am a huge fan of white all year round, but especially in the summertime. It's so easy, fresh, and pairs so nicely with freshly sun kissed skin. While at the lake house on Lake Chatuge in Georgia, no one really dresses up. It's a refreshing break from 'real life'. I love that I feel OK to forgo makeup and not worry about my hair.

Usually, I don't even worry about my clothes and keep things super casual, but once or twice during my time on vacation I try to spice things up. In this case, I wore this gorgeous white lace gown on a boat ride to dinner. I love a maxi dress and this one is exceptionally gorgeous. Not only is the embroidery gorgeous, but the backless cut is what really sold me! If you have been reading Summer Wind for a while, then you know I tend to go for things with interesting backs and this is just that!

It runs true to size (I am in a size small). It's very summery, so if you are looking for something to take you into fall, this is not the right piece, but, if you are looking for the perfect summer white item, this is it! Not to mention it would be so perfect to wear if you are a bride and need a white dress for your shower or rehearsal! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous dress. Sophie x

sophiehmstewart.com

Maria Abad said...

Love this dress on you lady, the back is so on point!
XO,
Maria
MariaOnPoint http://mariaonpoint.com/ | Find me on IG https://www.instagram.com/mariajabad/

Unknown said...

I love the backless detail! I have a new maxi dress I've been hanging on to all summer, but for some reason haven't been able to get myself to wear it! Something about them makes me feel SO dressed up (and overdressed), but this one looks casual enough that you could pull it off with anything!

xo
Olivia
PrepEssentials

Unknown said...

You are simply stunning in this white dress. The backless feature adds the "wow" factor!!

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure