Saturday, August 20, 2016

Saturday Shopping: Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale August 2016



As I'm sure most of you are aware, the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale starts at 8am ET this Monday and goes through Tuesday! I've partnered with Lilly to release something fun tomorrow, so be sure to follow on Instagram (@SummerWind41490) to get the news! In honor of the sale (seriously, this is like Christmas to me, haha!) I figured I'd share some of my favorite Lilly pieces above. 

In case you have any questions about the sale, I've covered the info in past posts which you can read here. But Lilly also has a really great FAQ page that's constantly updated for information regarding the sale! Happy shopping! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited about this sale! The august sale always seems to be so much better than the january sale!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure