Monday, December 19, 2016

What I Wore in Washington, D.C.


Cashmere Sweater// Corduroy Pants (on sale under $100)

I got this sweater while shopping in Georgetown. As soon as I felt it, I knew I had to have it. It is so thick and soft. It's a splurge, but worth it! Also, I wear these pants at least once a week. They're truly the best and right now they are only $71. I wear a size 4, they run true to size!



My boots are the tour version, which means they are packable. I'm so glad I have this version as they really are so easy to pack. I just rolled mine up and threw them into the bottom of a tote and they popped right back into shape once I needed them!


Ruffled Sweater (on major sale under $100, comes in black, too)
Jeans// Rain Boots// Suede Bag (monogrammed!)

Cashmere Sweater (on sale under $75)

This plaid skirt is amazing. Definitely a showstopping piece. It runs true to size, I am wearing a size 2! Also, this cashmere sweater is something I own in several colors because the quality is great and they are wardrobe staples! Plus, right now, they are under $75 and come in so many colors!

Dress (currently 40% off with code JOY)// Lip Color (in 733)

This dress is a showstopper and you'll never believe where it is from! The quality is so great for the price and not only would this be a great Christmas dress if you are looking for something last minute, but a really elegant and perfect option for new year's eve! It runs true to size, I am wearing a size 2!

Burberry Scarf (similar)// Corduroy Pants (on sale, under $100)

Popping in today with a roundup of iPhone shots since I got in late last night! Despite the freezing cold temps and rain, we had so much fun! I will have a full trip recap with details of where we stayed, ate, shopped, etc. and better quality outfit photos, but I thought this would be a good start since I've gotten a lot of questions about some of the things I wore! You can find each item linked below the photo for easy access. I've also linked some less pricey options where applicable and added a quick rundown of items I wanted to highlight and their sizing, etc. for you! 

Items from this post:


3 comments:

Dana said...

Loved this little round up! Made me miss being in DC when I was at school!

Pink Champagne Problems

Lauren said...

Love all of these looks and that dress is so perfect for the Christmas season! Hope you and your family had a wonderful time in DC!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Brittany said...

Love all your outfits! That plaid skirt is adorable. Hope you had a great trip!

Brittany :)
www.kingdomofsequins.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure