Tuesday, February 28, 2017

A Spring Wardrobe Staple: Barbour Jacket

Cable Bracelet// Monogrammed Signet Ring (similar

Some things just go together, right? In this case, Barbour and Hunter are the perfect pair, don't you think? When it is raining, other than my umbrella, I always reach for a Barbour jacket and then throw on my Hunter boots

Luckily, they're both equally stylish as well as functional. We're headed into the rainy season and I think it's good to be prepared. I'm totally one of 'those people' who always carries an umbrella in my bag even when it is sunny, because, hey, you never know!

I wanted to show you how I typically style a rainy day outfit to hopefully give you some inspiration. On rainy days, all I want to do is curl up in bed with my coffee and a book, however, that's usually not an option. So, to make myself feel better, I always try to look 'good' when it's raining instead of throwing on workout clothes and running out the door! This is an easy, comfortable outfit but still looks great for tackling the day.

You last saw me style this Barbour Ashby jacket in a super casual weekend 'city' way (see post here) and this time, It's more of a classic look with a touch of preppy influence. If you don't have a Barbour jacket, I cannot recommend one more. Guy or gal, young or old, regardless of your personal style, they are perfect for everyone. I can always count on Barbour for something extremely high quality and well-made in a style that will never 'go out'.

What are your favorite rainy day essentials? Can you believe tomorrow is March?! Bring on spring!!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure