Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Shopbop Sale 2017: My Picks



Such a fun time of year-- warm weather is on its way AND there is a huge sale where you can get a few new pieces for the new season while saving money. Major win! There are a TON of items on the Shopbop website. I went through all of the pages to find my top favorite items to share with you!

I just placed a big order for my Bahamas trip next week, so I'll be back soon with a mirror try on style post/review like last year, so keep an eye out for that!

Spend $200+ Save 15%
Spend $500+ Save 20%
Spend $800+ Save 25%
Code: GOBIG17

The sale is good on both full-price and sale items. Now through March 4th! Note that there are exclusions (but amazingly enough, Tory Burch is included!!!)! My favorite thing about ordering from Shopbop is that if you have Amazon Prime (best $99 I ever spent!!) then you get free 2-day shipping, just like other prime items. It's so fast, it's amazing!

I love this brand for the comfiest loungewear ever. The fabrics are so soft and everything is always so well made. I especially love this navy and white striped anchor sweater!

I also just ordered these gorgeous blue and white pajamas for myself. To me, there is nothing better than a luxe pajama set and I just couldn't resist the gorgeous print on these!

I also got this cute little black strappy tank for 'going out'. It's super inexpensive (under $45) and will look cute with black now, but pair well with white jeans in the summer, too!

This gorgeous, classic trench coat is definitely a good find, especially for the sale price!

I say this every year, but my favorite cashmere wrap is included in this sale and if there ever was a time to buy, it's most definitely now as it rarely goes on sale (also there are two colors on sale here)! It's a splurge, but I already own 3. They're truly the best things I've ever purchased. Between keeping me cozy on flights, warming me up when paired with my winter coats, wrapped around me while in a cocktail dress, or even just used as a blanket at a sporting event or while on the boat in Georgia, they're perfect for everything.

Ferragamo on sale!!!!

Some of my favorite wardrobe basics and staples are also included in the sale like my favorite Hunter boots, Ferragamo varinas and Ferragamo varas, one of my favorite pair of tortoise sunglasses, my favorite white jeans ever, my favorite high-quality tan leather handbag (doubles as a weekender) and my favorite regular denim ever.

You saw me wearing this pleated skirt (in this post) and it is included in the sale! It runs true to size (I'm wearing a size 2) and is really great for work and play!

All of the Marysia bathing suits (you know the super popular scalloped ones) are included in the sale as are the Solid and Striped suits. I am a huge fan of both brands. I just ordered this navy and white bathing suit and hoping it fits!

This uber preppy sweater is super pricey, but such a dream. Considering ordering to try on and if I absolutely love it, I'll keep it... what do you all think? I also saw this navy and white striped cashmere sweater  in store and I about died... it's SO cute and cozy. One can dream.

Shop More Favorites:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the cozy pajamas!

Liv

livforstyle.net

Laura (bright and beautiful) said...

Absolutely love your selections!

xo, Laura
http://brightandbeautifulblog.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure