Monday, March 27, 2017

60 Things That I Love

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Mine was full and fun. Lots of eating out, hanging out with friends, playing tennis and enjoying the beautiful weather! I'm excited for a fresh, new week. This one is supremely busy for me, but sometimes, those end up being the best kind, right?

I thought I'd start off this week with something a bit different... a bit of a frivolous, but fun post. Many of you have been reading here for a while, but there are also a fair share of newer readers here, too! I am sharing some random 'things' that I love. They're all pretty light and trivial, but I think that they give way to my personality and might be a good way for you all to get to know me a little better! I'd love for you to share some 'things' that you love (leave them in the comments!), too.
  1. Little Tokyo Sushi
  2. The 1960s
  3. Ice cream (specifically, Bruster's)
  4. Fall 
  5. Tennis
  6. Champagne (Veuve or Moet, preferably) 
  7. Extra strong, hot, black coffee 
  8. Monograms
  9. Traveling- near or far
  10. Pajama sets (love these and these)
  11. Freshly laundered, crisp, white bedding (find mine here)
  12. Skiing
  13. Wineries
  14. Nantucket red
  15. Eloise 
  16. Blasting music while driving with the windows down and sunroof open
  17. Throwback sitcoms: The Wonder Years, Bewitched, and Growing Pains 
  18. An all-white outfit
  19. Room Service
  20. Donald Robertson
  21. Black and white photographs 
  22. Blue and white stripes
  23. Le Labo Santal 33 perfume
  24. Embroidered linen napkins
  25. Harry Potter
  26. Giant Eagle sheet cake (white cake, white icing) 
  27. Frank Sinatra
  28. Music of any kind
  29. Sapphires
  30. Christmas Movies/music
  31. Hydrangeas or white roses 
  32. Jack Rogers Sandals
  33. An all-black outfit 
  34. Steeler Sunday
  35. Gel manicure with OPI in Big Apple Red
  36. Going to bed with the windows open
  37. Silver, China, Crystal
  38. Handwritten notes
  39. Dining outdoors
  40. Taco Bell (no, really)
  41. Lazy Weekend mornings 
  42. Father of the Bride 
  43. Ferragamo shoes (varas and varinas, my review here)
  44. Sleep- lots of it
  45. A well-placed bow
  46. This face cream
  47. Lounging in a robe (#robelife, current favorite robe)
  48. Pittsburgh
  49. Nancy Meyers
  50. Fancy lipstick/gloss (here is my current favorite)
  51. Bomb pops
  52. Federal-Colonial style homes
  53. Town and Country Magazine
  54. Dancing at weddings/parties
  55. It's a 10 Leave-in-Conditioner and Dessange Oleo Oil
  56. Men's watches
  57. Sweatshirt + shorts weather (currently wearing this sweatshirt non-stop)
  58. Cashmere (specifically, this)
  59. Candlelight
  60. Lox Bagels

3 comments:

azamelis said...

I love these posts!

Dana said...

I love about 99.9% of these things too! Happy Monday, Sydney!

Pink Champagne Problems

Jaime said...

Eat N Park Smiley Face Cookies!!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure