Monday, November 20, 2017

25 Gorgeous Holiday Dresses

25 Gorgeous Holiday Dresses
Happy Monday, everyone! Today I'm talking about holiday dresses. I am really picky about the dresses I wear so rounding up 25 dresses that I truly love was tough! 

All of the dresses I am sharing today are at all different price points and levels of dressiness. So I hope that there is something for everyone in this mix.

In my family, we dress up for Christmas Eve. I am also going to The Grinch and Trans Siberian Orchestra, I have a black tie wedding in Martha's Vineyard, and will be traveling to Arizona for New Year's Eve (formal), so LOTS of dresses to be worn! 

We usually go to Washington D.C. in December with my family as my gift to them, but unfortunately, we were unable to make it happen this year. I am SO bummed, you guys. My sister wasn't able to take off work, and my parents can't go the only free weekend that I had. But, we are going to have to make up for it! But that's usually where I end up getting a ton of wear out of pretty dresses. However, I still have a bunch of events, so even though I'm bummed, I'm still excited to get dressed up!

Anyway, scroll through the widget above to see all 25 dresses. Let me know if you have a favorite! 

3 comments:

Tess Felber_Sequins are the New Black said...

Love all the shimmery dresses for the holidays!
xx Tess | Sequins are the New Black

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing some style inspiration for the holidays! I love the dresses you've chosen, especially number 6 - the metallic silver dress with long sleeves! So cute!

Allegra xx

Allegra Ghiloni Fashion Stylist
www.allegraghiloni.com

Lauren said...

All of these dresses would be perfect for the holiday!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure