Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Last Minute Gift Ideas

Last Minute Gift Ideas

Shop the Items:

There was a time when I was a last minute gift shopper. As I've gotten older, I've gotten much better at this, but I know a lot of friends and family who are in the mad dash for gifts right now! 
Luckily, a lot of retailers are offering free expedited shipping (you can still order from Nordstrom for free standard shipping in time for Christmas!), but Amazon Prime is also a really good option. 

I'd have a much fatter wallet if Amazon Prime didn't exist. You can pretty much buy anything and everything and it's just too easy! My only issue with shopping for gifts on Amazon is that there is just so much, it's hard to shop unless you know what you are looking for. 

So, I'm rounding up some great items that are available for shipping in time for Christmas that would make great gifts or stocking stuffers! 

Kitchen Scissors// This is an inexpensive gift that would be great to give to someone who loves to be in the kitchen. It would also make for a great stocking stuffer, too. I have these exact scissors and they are amazing. They're so sharp and dishwasher safe, too! 

Hand Cream// One of the best hand creams out there and this is a cute mini size perfect for stashing away in a handbag or at your bedside! 

Baume de Rose// This is a pricey gift and is perfect for the makeup/skincare junky. It's the 'it' lip balm to have. 
Bioderma Micellar Water// This is my favorite micellar water ever and I use it daily. It's great for my skin but also really gets rid of any trace of makeup or dirt/oil. 

Amazon Echo// It's only $80 right now! I asked for this for Christmas. Just like the hairbrush, this is a great gift for absolutely anyone!

Mason Pearson Hairbrush// Either gender, any age, this is a very luxe gift that will surely impress! 

Laguiloe Steak Knives// I have these and love them. They are absolutely beautiful steak knives and cut very nicely. They come packaged beautifully, too!

Books// I'd say any book on the best seller list is a 'safe' choice, but bonus points if you get one they have really been wanting to read! 

Copper Coffee Canister// I have been looking for a new canister for my coffee and this one is just too cute! Great for the coffee addict in your life and bonus points if you give the canister with a pound of coffee! 

Champagne Stopper// I was gifted this in my stocking one year and it's the best! It really does work and can prolong an open bottle of bubbly for at least another day!

Since I know not everyone is an Amazon Prime member, I've also rounded up a bunch of other items on other sites that are still available for Christmas delivery at no extra cost (if there is anything I hate more, it's paying for shipping!). Scroll through the widget above to see my favorites!

3 comments:

Renee said...

I loved the Arnold Palmer book, it was such an interesting look into his life! If you're a Bing Crosby fan I highly recommend 18 Holes With Bing. It was written by his son about his love for golf and what it was like growing up with Bing Crosby as his dad! Both are definitely great gifts to give.

Renee | Gimme Glamour

Lauren said...

These are all such great ideas and I love the coffee canister!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Gold Clutter said...

I've wanted to try out micellar water for a while. I guess I should buy some soon.

http://www.goldclutter.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure