Monday, December 11, 2017

Stocking Stuffers

Stocking Stuffers
I think one of the best parts of Christmas morning is opening stockings. You never know what you'll find inside! I also think it's SO much fun shopping for someone else's stocking... there are so many little things you can spoil someone with. Here are a few ideas... some small and some a little bigger, so you could even give some of these items as a gift if you so wish! 

Clear Cosmetic Pouch// I love clear pouches for traveling and really just in general. I love being able to see what is inside the bag so I can get to something quickly and easily. I also love this pouch

Champagne Bears// This is expensive candy, but it's so cutely packaged and the champagne bears really are delicious! Love this cute little cocktail kit, too. 


Olay Daily Facials// These are my favorite face washcloths ever. I use them daily.


Matches// Perfect for the candle-lover, these are just as pretty as they are useful! 

Fleece Lined Tights// I loathe tights, but if they were lined with fleece, I might be more interested. 

Initial Glasses// These are so simple yet so beautiful. 

Beauty Elixir// I'm so intrigued by this elixir. I have heard such great reviews and love that it comes in a smaller bottle so you can try it out before you commit to a full-size bottle. 

Lipstick// This lipstick in 'babe' is my current favorite. It's moisturizing, stays on for a while and is a beautiful color. 

Perfume Rollerball// Whether it's a scent they already wear or one they want to try, rollerballs are the best!

SD Card// You can never have too many. Perfect for the photog in your life. 

Earrings// I am not a huge dangly earring person, but I think these are gorgeous and so much fun!

Socks// There are few things better than a new pair of socks, am I right? 

Mask Sampler Kit// I love these masks! This is actually how I found out about one of my all-time favorite masks. You could put them in a few different stockings or gift all 6 to someone! 

Monogrammed Bottle// I love this shade of blue but I also love these water bottles. I have a few and use them daily. They really do keep things cold and hot for a very long time. 

Hairspray// I've never been much of a hairspray person until I tried this hairspray. It holds well, is super natural looking and smells great. 

Cashmere Shampoo// I use this often and it really does work well if you want to wash your cashmere at home. It smells wonderful, too! 

Nail Polish
// OPI's Big Apple Red is my #1 favorite nail polish color. It's a classic red and a must-have! 

Votive Candle// This is one of my current favorite scents and the votive size is so cute!

Pearl Push Pins// I think these are so much fun! I have these and use them on my bulletin board. 

Sharpie Pens// These are what I use daily to write with. They're so good and come in so many colors. 

Headband// A cold-weather necessity. I especially love these for skiing! 

Scrub Daddy Sponges// I have written about these sponges several times before. It's so weird to talk about how much I love a sponge, but these are awesome.

2 comments:

Gold Clutter said...

I'd love an SD card.

Lauren said...

I love sharpie pens! They are my favorite!! Lovely gift guide :)

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure