Saturday, December 9, 2017

Saturday Shopping

Happy weekend, everyone! Does anyone have any fun plans? Last night, I just took it easy and got some work done and went to bed early. Today, I'm prepping for a little party! It was kind of impromptu, actually. I ended up running out to the store yesterday to get some things for apps and cocktails and some fresh flowers. I'm excited though because it will be lots of fun getting together. 

After the little get together at my house, we are going to check out the pop-up Christmas bar and then head out to dinner. Sunday, we are going to brunch at one of my favorite restaurants and then going to the Symphony POPS concert!

I wanted to highlight the candle you see in the photo above. The other night, I was hanging out with my friend Ava, and she had this Apres Ski candle in her apartment. It smelled SO good!! She also had this candle, which was also wonderful. I promptly went home and ordered both, HA! Make sure to use code OHWHATFUN for 30% off the Apres Ski candle

This weekend, I've noticed a lot of great sales popping up again, similar to Black Friday/Cyber Monday. I am guessing that is because this coming Monday is 'green Monday'. This is the best deals day you are going to get before Christmas, so if you haven't done your shopping yet, it might save your wallet a bit if you shop this weekend/this coming Monday! 
One of my favorite sales right now is Club Monaco's Friends and Family Sale! You all know how much I love CM. I rarely purchase things full price at CM because it's so pricey, but when they have sales, I really go wild! The piece I am most excited about is this navy and white cashmere sweater. I've never seen navy and white done so well for winter. LOVE! I'm also head over heels for this blush pink coat. It's just stunning. And then this incredible ivory sweater. I have it from last year in a beige shade and I wear it all the time. It's so high quality and well made. I seriously might have to scoop up the cream, too! Use code FRIENDS at checkout for 25% off!

I just got these incredibly beautiful booties in the mail on Friday and I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful they are. They are truly a high quality, well-made shoe, I am SO impressed. I typically stick to black and brown in booties because they go with everything, but I thought this deep wine shade was luxe and interesting. It also is honestly almost as neutral as black and brown would be! They are currently $50 off and run true to size. I wear a size 39.  

Scroll through the widget above to see more things I am loving- a lot of these items would make really nice gifts for those on your list that you still have to shop for! 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love the booties and the camel coat!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure