Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February Favorites 2018


Can you believe it's the last day of February? Can I get a hallelujah?! Seriously, though... SPRING IS COMING!!!! I feel like I was just posting my January favorites. This month absolutely flew by!! I have had a lot of favorites this month... I actually had to trim it down because it was getting too long!

This month, I traveled to Cleveland for the first time ever and cruised on the Celebrity Equinox! I feel like it probably flew by because I was gone for a lot of it. Overall, the month was great, but towards the end, it really started to pick up in terms of a social calendar and work. I know spring is going to be nuts for me schedule-wise, but I'm excited about all it has to bring! 

HM// H and M has always been a favorite of mine but lately, I have been ordering like crazy! The pieces are really inexpensive but I feel like they have a lot of really classic pieces lately.

This shirt// Case-in-point from my above statement, this shirt is SO good. You guys, it's oversized, but also crisp and put-together. It looks great with leggings and jeans. I'm obsessed and have now literally ordered every single color it comes in! 

Tortoise Phone Case// So I guess I can't speak to its quality yet becuase I haven't received it, but I broke my phone case and I just ordered this one. I think it is SO cute and I can't wait for it to arrive. 

Caress Foam// I LOVE this foam. I am a big fan of the foam body washes in general. I typically use Dove's but I just got sent the Caress foam and absolutely love the way it smells. It's pretty much the same consistency as Dove, but this smell is just so fresh and fragrant! 

Trader Joe's Cinnamon Rolls// Seriously, don't buy these if you want to be eating healthy. I bought them on a whim becuase they looked good and oh my goodness... they were SO good. They are not the ones that you have to bake, but they are in the baked goods section. The icing is divine and I literally ate two in one sitting. 

J.McLaughlin's Men's Swim// I am realllly picky when it comes to men's bathing suits. Which I guess is a weird sentence considering I'm not the one wearing it! I think J.McLaughlin is killing it with men's bathing suits. They're classic and come in the most perfect bright colors. I'm obsessed. 

Jack Roger's Collector Edition Sandals// I got these before my Caribbean trip and I just LOVE them. The mixture of gold and silver is so chic and they match absolutely everything.

Nantucket Tote// You guys, I just got this tote in the mail and it is so nice. I have so many Barrington totes and I truly love all of them, but this is my first time with the Nantucket tote and I think it just might be the best of the best!

Laura Geller Foundation (powder)// This is so great. I have been using this since December and I love the light coverage that it provides. It truly makes my skin 'glowy' and you only have to apply the tiniest bit. It's never cakey, it just looks very natural, plus it's sooooo easy to apply.

Sneaky Pete// I just started this show and I love it (it's on Amazon). It's about a con-man and all of the twisted lies he creates. It's such an interesting storyline.

Lint/Fur Remover// Henry sheds like crazy! I have been researching all of the 'fur remover' tools out there and this one on Amazon got pretty good reviews. I have been using it for a few weeks now and it truly works. I use it every morning when I wake up because Henry sheds so much on my bed! I There's also really no need for a traditional lint roller! 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so excited to read Still Me! I loved the first two books and had no idea she was writing another until the book came out!

xo,
Sarah
www.dctoat.com

Anonymous said...

What color Laura Geller do you use?

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure