Saturday, March 24, 2018

Saturday Shopping 3/4/2018

$3.99 Trader Joe's flowers (can't believe it!) 
Happy Saturday, everyone! Do you have any fun plans? This weekend I am taking it easy (my favorite way to do a weekend!). It's a family friend's birthday dinner tonight but other than that, it will be relaxing and catching up on work and errands. I'm excited because tonight we are checking out a new-to-me restaurant in Lawrenceville, a neighborhood I don't frequent enough!

I feel like I've had a very busy month so it will be nice to stress less this weekend! I have been browsing a lot online and found SO many good things this week, I just have to share!


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love the pink flats with the bow!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure