Thursday, May 31, 2018

Lately 5/31/2018






Dress (runs big, size down)// Sunglasses (many colors)
Tote// Scarf (on sale)// Hermes Sandals (similar)
Shop the Look:
Hooray for a short week! Can you believe tomorrow starts June?! I have to admit that I love a short week, but between the holiday this past Monday and traveling tomorrow, I could have used some more work time!

This weekend I am traveling to Annapolis, Maryland to visit my big (in my sorority!).  I am so excited to see her- I haven't seen her in so long and it will be so great to get together.

Wearing: Did you catch my raincoat post last week?! I am obsessed with this rain jacket and couldn't recommend it more!

Eating: I've been loving the Skinny Pop Popcorn Mini cakes. I don't love the cinnamon ones, but the cheddar is so good! A great healthy-ish salty snack.

Eating II: Did you guys see that they are coming out with ranch flavored popcorn and chips?! YUM!

Drinking: A casual $23,000 bottle of champagne. I wish!

Reading: Did you guys hear about Talbots' Book Club?! I absolutely LOVE this! You can drop a book off at your local Talbots and pick up another that someone else dropped off. Brilliant, right? They also feature a read of the week!

Sale-ing: The Nordstrom Half-Yearly sale is still going strong (through June 3rd). It's a great place to check out some of the men's items since Father's Day is coming up next Sunday! 

Watching:
 I finally watched Black Panther and it was excellent. I'm not exactly into the Marvel movies but this was really well done and worth the watch! 

Listening: Are you guys a Leon Bridges fan?! I am obsessed! He came out with a new album and it's really good. 'You Don't Know' is my favorite... it's such an upbeat, happy song! 

Loving: Patriotic Jack Rogers sandals... LOVE.

fresh beauty black tea instant perfecting mask
Loving II: This face mask is easily one of my all-time favorites and worth every penny. I truly notice results immediately after I take it off my skin. It just makes my skin feel so calm and smooth and soft. It's a great mask to use after you use an exfoliating mask!

Wanting: Not too much this week. I didn't have too much time to browse and I tried to cut back due to the amazing Memorial Day weekend sales! Scroll through to see some of my favorites, though. 

Pittsburgh-ing: Do not walk, run to Mad Noodles in the Southside. I had ordered takeout (randomly) because I had liked their menu on Postmates and it was one of the best meals ever. So I looked it up and 11 of us went to dinner there this past Sunday night. Between all of us, I feel like I probably tasted the entire menu and everything was delicious. My favorites are Thai style fried rice, stir fry beef noodles and Singapore noodles. Could not recommend it more if you are into Thai food and noodles (two of my favorites). The atmosphere is very casual but not so much that it's a 'hole-in-the-wall'. It looked like taking out was the popular choice as we were the only people in the entire restaurant and take out orders were flying out the door. 

Traveling: First up Annapolis, Maryland and then Nantucket, Massachusetts! 

Quoting: 'Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything that it is.' - Mandy Hale // See more of my favorites, here. 

1 comment:

Allie said...

That Charles Henry dress is so pretty. I have an off the shoulder dress by that brand and it’s the perfect LBD! I’ll have to try that face mask, I think I saw it in sample size the last time I was at Sephora which is perfect for a test run! xAllie
www.theallthatglittersblog.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure