Saturday, June 23, 2018

Saturday Shopping 6/23/2018



I can't believe I haven't done one of these in the past few weeks! I've been so busy! This week I came down with a cold and then yesterday it hit me way harder than expected. I thought I was on the mend (the cold started out as not bad at all). I spent most of the day yesterday working from the couch under blankets with soup and lots of water.

I'm using today as a good day to sleep in, recover and relax! Normally I'd be bummed to be a bit out of commission on a weekend, but it has been gross and rainy for the past few days so it just feels right! 

Since I had some extra computer time, I definitely browsed a lot, so I have a lot to share in the widget at the top of this post! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure