Monday, July 16, 2018

What to Buy on Amazon

What to Buy on Amazon
I always love seeing what people are buying on Amazon! Today is Amazon Prime Day and there are lots of deals to be had! I thought I would share my most recent purchases with all of you! They're oh so random, but I think that is what makes it fun to share!

Do you have any good Amazon finds?! Would love to hear some unique/fun recommendations! Also, I'm always down for trying new cleaning products! 

Scrub Daddy Sponges// I sing the praises of this sponge all the time!! I have so many on-hand at all times. I use them in the kitchen to clean but also clean my bathroom with them! I also give them as gifts because a lot of people don't know about them! 

Clear Plastic Shot Glasses// We are doing a wine tasting at the lake this week and I ordered these because they are the perfect size for 'just a taste'! 

PVC Ice Bag// They have these at the Four Seasons and I just loved the concept so I ordered a few. They look like plastic wine gift bags, but you can fill them with ice and then plop in a bottle of wine/bubbly/sparkling water/ whatever! It's a great thing to have while sitting by the pool/beach/lake.

Ice Roller// This has been floating around social media for forever so I finally decided, what the heck! It feels SO good when you roll it on your face. Even if it doesn't 'work' it feels great so it's worth it in my opinion. I do think icing your face does help with puffiness, though! 

TSA Approved Clear Bag// This is somewhat like a Truffle bag but for way less! I love using this for travel. I put my travel skincare in this bag!

Invisibobble Hair Ties// Holy grail of hair ties! The only thing that securely holds my hair! 

Pet Hair Remover// This is the best! I use it on upholstery in my house because Henry sheds like a crazy dog! 

Car Cleaning Wipes// If I am ever just sitting somewhere in my car, I clean it with these wipes! I'm a neat freak and these help me to keep my car spotless!

Sharpie Pens// Best. Pens. Ever. Super thin tip and doesn't bleed through paper! 

Microfiber Cloths// I use these to clean my apartment. They really do trap dust better and they wash easily! 

64 GB SD Card// I swear I order one of these every week. Always reliable. 

Taco Holder// I always have this on my instastories and get flooded with questions! I got it as a joke! It makes a funny gag-gift! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats up this is kind of of offf tppic but I was wanting to know iif blogs use WYSIWYG editkrs or if you have to manually code with HTML.

I'm starting a blog soon bbut have no coding knowledge so I
wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Anny help would bee enormously appreciated!

Eska Windows from Poland said...

Useful stuff! :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure