Thursday, August 30, 2018

Lately 8/30/2018





Shop the Pieces:
Wearing: Abercrombie is my JAM and I think their fall selection is the best I've seen yet. I placed a huge order of all the things I loved and was so surprised to see the quality! They have definitely upped their quality lately and I've been super impressed! Their sales are really good- right now, everything is 40% off all weekend!!! So you can score these pieces at crazy good prices. Above are some of the items I tried on as soon as I got my order this week and loved. I did notice that they have started to streamline their sizing better. Oftentimes, I would size up in their pieces but now, I find that sizing up usually makes things too big on me! I have a try-on of these outfits on instastories right now!
josephine nashville
Drinking: While in Nashville I had the most amazing cocktail. It had lemon, lime, carpano bianco, gin, lambrusco, and basil. It was so light and refreshing!!! 

Reading: One of my favorite YA authors just released her newest book in the Thousandth Floor series, called The Towering Sky. I'm so excited to read it!!! 

Sale-ing: Oh gosh there are so many good sales going on right now for Labor Day weekend. Right now, Sephora is offering 15% off your purchase for VIB members. I wrote about my favorite things, here!  Ulta is also offering 20% off your purchase using code 679729. I'll have a post up tomorrow on the best of the Labor Day sales!

Watching:
 Is anyone else SO excited for the This Is Us premiere on September 25th?! I am! Not only is it a great show, but I am excited because the fall premieres always signal a new cozy season! 

Listening: At the Taylor Swift concert in Nashville, there were a few things different about her Reputation tour concert than that one that I attended in Pittsburgh. The first being Faith Hill and Tim McGraw made a special guest appearance and the other was that Taylor played a song called 'Better Man' which she wrote for Little Big Town. I'm not much of a country music person but I just love this song!!  

Loving: Have you guys seen this incredible pullover?! I am SO OBSESSED. I can't decide what color to get. I am thinking the olive green because I don't have a pullover in that color but I also love the contrast on the white one, the coziness of the red buffalo check and then the pretty mauve shade. AH! 

Wanting: This is aggressive considering it's not even September yet, but I have been absolutely loving the SAM brand puffer coats. Living in Pittsburgh, one of the things I don't mind splurging on is a really nice, warm, coat. I love the red color of this one! See more of my favorites in the widget above!

Pittsburgh-ing: My Pittsburgh Guide is updated! I hadn't updated it in a while and it's all up to date, so check it out if you are a Pittsburgher or making a trip! 

Smelling: This cedar and juniper candle smells incredible. It has a bit of a cozy fall vibe and the copper canister is adorable. I love fall scents, but at the same time, some of them are AWFUL (sometimes when I am smelling fall candles, I literally gag), so I'm always happy to share one that doesn't smell 'cheap' or 'fake'. I can't stand vanilla-y sweet candles or fake pumpkin scents.

Traveling: Next up is Charleston in a few weeks! Can't wait! My Nashville travel guide will be live next week. 

Quoting: 'The quieter you become, the more you can hear.' // See more of my favorites, here. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

On your Pittsburgh guide you need to remove Six Penn and the Duquesne Club since you need to be a member.

Kait said...

Where are your camel/black flats from? I didn’t see them tagged.

Thanks!

Mariah Rickard said...

I am si excited for This Is Us to come back! There are so many good shows coming this fall!

http://moosmusing.com

Net - "It's a Wonderful Movie" said...

Love this post today! This Labor Day weekend is going to definitely be a great one to score some awesome online deals!

I'm also looking forward to Fall, sweaters, and cooler weather... plus I, too, love the cozy entertainment aspect of the season, like Hallmark's Fall Harvest movies, then Countdown to Christmas! By the way, that red puffer coat you linked is pretty cool, would be so perfect during the Christmas holidays and still festive!!!

Thank you for sharing all this fun stuff! I love the favorites categories... was a delight to read!
Blessings on your Labor Day weekend! Net

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure