Friday, August 24, 2018

The Best Sales Happening Right Now

I had another post scheduled for today but switched it to next week because there are some crazy sales going on right now that I really wanted to share with all of you. I'm actually really surprised about these sales because they usually happen next weekend for Labor Day!

With these sales, if you have a gift box like me or if you like to do your holiday shopping over the next few months, these sales are great times to find really nice items for low prices.
SEPHORA
This sale just started today. If you are a Rouge member, you can shop 20% off your purchase (some exclusions) with code YESROUGE. Then, starting August 30th, VIB members will receive access to the sale and get 15% off their purchase with code YESVIB. Beauty insider members will also have access at that time and get 10% off their purchase with code YESINSIDER. I'm a VIB Member, and I don't think 15% off sounds like much, but considering I usually buy it at full price, I'll take it! Here's a link to my everyday makeup favorites- most can be found at Sephora! If you're just buying one thing, I recommend the Dior Lip Glow. It's one of my holy-grail makeup products. It's just like lip balm but with the best everyday color. My two favorite shades are berry and pink. I've also been using these facial radiance pads every night and love them! Now is also the time to stock up on gift sets- they're great to have on hand during the holidays (I have this set on hand, always)! 
The Private Sale is happening right now! Up to 70% off. Prices are marked and no code is needed.  I don't normally go crazy about the TB sales, but this one is good. The prices are really low and the selection is huge! I love love love this navy cashmere sweater!
Free shipping and 20% off everything (no code needed)! I'm terrible when it comes to 'going out' tops, but this one is gorgeous! Also be sure to check out their home section- this is where you can find great stocking stuffers or items for a gift box/drawer to keep on hand. I usually have a few mugs in my box because pop in a Starbucks card and it's an easy gift for pretty much anyone! This little ring dish is another good thing to have on hand (only $12) if you are of the age where everyone is getting engaged. I love to give my newly engaged friends something like that! 
TUCKERNUCK
Their Labor Day sale starts today! You can take an extra 20% off sale items with code SENDOFF20. If you see something you love, snag it now because sizes are always selling out quickly!

RALPH LAUREN 
25% off orders of $125, 30% off orders of $250 or more using code AUGUST. Now is the time to grab a cashmere cable knit if you have had your eye on one but don't want to pay full price! Fit tip: if you wear a size small, check out the boy's size large. It's almost an identical fit to a woman's small and a lot less pricey! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure