Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Everything I Wore in Florida




Last week, I packed my bags and headed to Florida for a fun trip! We sailed on Celebrity's newest ship, the edge for just two days and then extended the trip for two more days to relax and soak in some vitamin D! I'll share more photos and trip details in a later post! 

I  know we are leading up to Christmas right now, but still thought I would share these outfits because I love them all so much. They're great inspo if you have a warm weather trip coming up or if you live in a warm climate. 

This first outfit that I am sharing is my absolute favorite. It's like the tropical version of Carolina Herrera's signature look. This is one of those Lilly pieces that I will keep forever because it's so fabulous! 


Also available in pants and a robe and more prints, too! This would make a really great gift. You purchase by piece so you can mix and match. I love waking up in these pajamas because although it is winter, the bright colors will remind you that summer will come eventually!



I mentioned on instagram that this is my Meredith Blake inspired look. I just needed a bright red lip and oversized sunnies and it would have been complete. But this dress is so gorgeous. It would be great for a bride-to-be but it's also something you can wear now with either nude or black tights. Plus, the fabric is a 'year round' fabric so it's a good buy. 

The texture on this dress is so gorgeous! My country club's Christmas party is next weekend and I am thinking this just might be the winner for that! 

 I got this swimsuit on sale at the end of the season this year and I was so glad to have finally been able to wear it. I think it is SO chic and you can easily pull the strap to the side so you can avoid awkward tan lines.



Sunglasses// Hermes Oasis Sandals (similar)




I call this my Samantha Stephens dress (from Bewitched- best show!!). It totally gives off a 70's vibe and I am so here for it. Because it is black you can wear it now but also year round. I love the embroidery and beading around the neckline. 

2 comments:

Stephanie Natasha said...

I am so in love with all of your style and I just adore the Lilly! <3

Kelly said...

I LOVE this whole slew of outfits!!! That first one with the ball skirt -- dead. Obsessed! I also love the simplicity and perfect warm weather chic of the chambray + white jeans. I could easily wear all of these and be in hog heaven! So fun!!!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure