Tuesday, February 19, 2019

New House Progress Photos

Today I'm sharing some before photos of the new house! This is actually not even my house- it's one I was able to walk through during the construction process! It's exactly the same as my house in terms of layout but just different color cabinets/fixtures/countertops/tile/etc. This house is not a custom build. So, I was not able to design the layout of the house, instead, I chose the colors and finishes of things! 

My house is pretty much all finished now (!!!), just a little over a month until I get to move in. I have finally ordered appliances, so that's a big task I was finally able to check off my list. 

These photos don't look like much- there is not much going on except for walls! But it will be fun to see the after photos once I share those. I realized I never got photos of the kitchen while under construction- so that's why you don't see those. I chose white cabinets, gray countertop, chrome hardware, and the flooring is a dark hardwood. 

It's not a huge house by any means, but I still have a lot to furnish and decorate. I am going to have my hands full- it's hard to even know where to start. 
Guest Bedroom

Guest bedroom leading into Jack and Jill Bathroom

Jack and Jill Bathroom

Stairs from basement

Basement

Stairs to bedrooms

Master Bedroom

Garage

Living Area

Powder Room

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have now been in our builder grade house for a year. It was a great experience. We are finally get to the point where we are upgrading items to make it more custom. - RH

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure