Saturday, June 22, 2019

Saturday Shopping



Happy Saturday! Before we get into our usual shopping picks from the week, I wanted to share the event details one last time! My event is at Macy's South Hills Village (in Pittsburgh) TODAY! It begins at 2pm on the 2nd floor. There will be gifts (while supplies last if you mention my social postings), 25% off, food from Bravo, and Nothing Bundt the Cakes for a sweet treat! I would love to meet you! I also styled some pieces and pulled a lot of my favorites so if you are looking for anything in particular, I'm happy to help!

Now onto some fun shopping from this week. There wasn't a whole lot as I didn't get as much computer time as I would have liked because I had so many meetings! But, there are a few fun things to check out!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure