Friday, July 5, 2019

Beach Vibes

Beach Vibes


Happy Friday! We are headed to the beach next week and I'm so excited! These items are inspiring for my week at the beach. It's going to be hot, hot, hot so I'm bringing all of my easiest breeziest outfits. Here are some other beach necessities that I never go without:

- Sunscreen
- A good book (at least 2!!)
- A durable, roomy tote
- Comfortable pajamas for lazy mornings
- Cute earrings to dress up any outfit- I wear my hair up a lot at the beach so I don't have to style it and earrings add some fun! 
- Several quality towels. There is nothing worse than a thin towel, am I right? I love Serena and Lilly's towels and I'm so excited about Weezie's newest beach towels! 
- A hat! Whether a baseball hat or a straw hat, I always have something to keep the sun off of my face
- An insulated cup- for coffee during morning walks but also for cocktails on the beach! 

Do you have any must-haves for the beach? I'd love to know in case I'm missing anything! 

1 comment:

simply styling said...

I love a good book too ! Happy weekend and enjoy the beach !

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure