Friday, December 6, 2019

What I Listen To While I Work (holiday edition)

What I Listen To While I Work (holiday edition)

What I Listen To While I Work (holiday edition)
Pullover// Joggers (both c/o) 

A while back, on Instagram stories, I shared that I often play Wynton Marsalis (holiday) station on Pandora during November/December. I talked about how it is a great Christmas music station that can be played in the background as I work and doesn't disrupt or distract me. 

Since then, I have received countless DM's asking me to remind them of the music I had shared so I thought I'd share my big list full of great holiday stations for when you need to focus! 

These are all songs/channels/stations that I listen to when I need to get it all done. They're mostly calming and a lot of the songs don't have words. I can't work in silence!! 

- Wynton Marsalis Holiday Radio- A jazzy favorite on Pandora

- Kenny G Holiday Radio- Another station with jazzy vibes. I love Kenny G. It's a bit elevator music-ish but it's so good. 

- GRP Christmas Albums- There are 3 (on Spotify) and I grew up with them. They are not your traditional Christmas songs and a lot are jazzy/don't have words. 

- Vince Guaraldi Trio Holiday Radio- Another jazzy Pandora favorite... and of course A Charlie Brown Christmas by Vince Guaraldi. Honestly, this should be at the top of the list. The. Best. 

- Miles Davis Holiday- Can you tell that I love jazz yet? 

- Home Alone Soundtrack- So classic and so cozy. 

- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra Holiday Radio- This is definitely more classical and has Nutcracker vibes. 

- The Holiday Soundtrack- You can stream this on Spotify. I love Definitely Unexpected. Anything Nancy Meyers touches is brilliant- even if she didn't compose or produce this music, it still has that NM vibe. 

- The Grinch Soundtrack (the original)- It's basically the Original Grinch movie without the picture. 

1 comment:

Net - "It's a Wonderful Movie" said...

Oh... I love the Home Alone soundtrack! It's still such a favorite all these years! The classics never go out of style, right?

I've been listening to a local radio station that now plays Christmas 24/7 and I like watching Hallmark Christmas movies while I work!

Happy Christmas music listening!

Blessings on your day! Merry Christmas! Net

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure