Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Warm Weather Wish List


Right around this time every year, I get antsy for a warm-weather vacation. Why I don't ever plan one in January is beyond me!! But after trying on all of the Lilly items from the After Party Sale  it has me reallllly wishing for a warm-weather getaway. I don't have anything planned for the foreseeable future which I purposely did because I wanted to be able to focus on our upcoming wedding without any distractions/be able to attend meetings and appointments without worrying if I'd be away. On top of all of that, we are going on a very long/big honeymoon later this year. 

But, let's play pretend- if I were going somewhere warm, this is what I'd love to bring along. Right around now is when the resort items start to pop up and I just swoon over all of it!!! Do you have a fun trip planned? 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure