Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Workout Wardrobe Staples for a HIIT Workout

Workout Wardrobe Staples for HIIT Workout
I have been doing Orange Theory regularly for over 5 months now and I love it. You can read my post about it, here. I thought I would share my Orange Theory staples with you all- they're not specific just to the Orange Theory classes but great for a multitude of activities and workouts! 

I have a lot of different leggings, sports bras, etc. but these are my staples. If these pieces are clean, I'd choose them over anything else that I have!

Sports Bra// I don't like padding in my sports bras and this one doesn't have any but still offers good compression and support. The material is sweat-wicking and just an overall great classic-style racerback sports bra. I have a small chest so take my recommendations with a grain of salt if you have a larger chest! Plus, these are inexpensive and can often be found on sale, too. 

Leggings// I keep trying to find another brand of leggings that compare to these and nothing ever compares. Sure, there have been some similar finds but I'd still choose these over anything else. I have actually been wearing these leggings since they were called the 'high times' pant, that is how devoted I have been to them, ha! They are high-waisted. They compress you but not too much so that they're still easy to get on and off. The fabric is SO soft and sweat-wicking and has a 'cool' feel. They wash well. I have had a few pairs for many years and wash after wash, they're perfect. 

Tank// This is my favorite tank. I love the looser fit and the lower front/back hems and the mesh back. It's a 'cool' sweat-wicking material and lightweight. It's flattering and washes well. I think this runs a little big. 

Sneakers// I  just got these sneakers. I'm typically an Adidas Ultraboost gal but these sneakers are next level supportive. They feel unlike any other athletic sneaker I have ever worn. They have so much cushion and I almost feel 'bouncy' when I run in them if that makes sense. I have bad knees and a super high arch and I think these really help to absorb the shock and support my high arch. 

Coiled Hair Tie// I have talked about these many times before but these are the best. I have tried alllll of the other coiled hair ties and these do not break and truly hold all of my hair tightly for an entire workout. 

Water bottle// This is the water bottle I use. I don't love it, but it holds a lot of water and that was what was most important to me. 

Long Sleeve Tee// I LOVE these long sleeve tees. I love the mock neck and they're just easy to throw on over my tanks to go to and from class. They're super soft and just very comfortable. I have both black and white. They run true to size. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure