Wednesday, March 18, 2020

A Sale Worth Shopping

Shop the Pieces:

The sales this week are incredible- it feels like Black Friday almost. I've been really trying to stay off of social media and keep from watching the news to keep my anxiety at bay, so I figured I would share with you all what I found.

I have never in my life seen Nordstrom discount their entire site. Right now almost everything is 25% off (there are some exclusions). In my opinion, this is far better than the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. So let's start off with some of my favorites...

Star Bowls// I have always loved these. I think they would be so cute for the 4th of July! 

 Sandals// I love these sandals, they are simple and great for everyday wear but a little different than my go-to Jack Rogers. 

Fish Plates// So stinking cute. 

Pajamas// These pajamas are made of Pima cotton which is the type of cotton that Lake pajamas are also made from. These are a great alternative and the patterns are always so cute. 

Lipstick// This is one of my all-time favorite lipsticks in the color 'pillow talk'. It's a creamy formula that is easy to apply without a mirror. The color is a good 'your lips but better' everyday color. It lasts quite a while for how creamy it is! 

Blush Pink Coat// This coat is so beautiful and also comes in the prettiest pale blue color! 

Face Mask// This is the face mask I have been wanting to try so I ordered one. I'll report back! 

Cream Jeans// I just ordered these. This brand has been so great for me and the low prices make everything even better. I love the creamy color instead of a bright white. This shade is harder to find. 

Face Cream// I love this face cream. It's heavy so I use it at nighttime. It hydrates so well and totally helps with clearing up my skin. 

Jo Malone Perfume// This is my favorite JM scent! Their candles are also included in the sale. 

Candles// One of my go-to candles and I am always sure to snag some when they go on sale! 

Bag// I have had this bag on my wishlist for a while. Still a splurge, but how beautiful?!

Nike Sneakers// These are seriously my new favorite sneakers. I had been wearing them to Orange Theory and they are SO comfortable. The cushion and support is unlike anything I have ever experienced in an athletic sneaker. I have insanely high arches and these help so much. 

Tretorns// I have these classic, preppy sneakers and love them. They go with everything and are so comfortable. 

Navy Trench// How cute is this?! I can't get over the price, too! 

Tumi Backpack// This is the travel backpack I am dying for. I might just have to snag it at this price because I seriously never see this style of the backpack on sale. 

 Patagonia Jacket// This is a Patagonia favorite. It's so easy to pack! 

Better Sweater// I have this in several colors and is one of my layering go-to's. It runs true to size. 

Striped Cashmere Sweater// I have been eyeing this sweater for months. It is so pricey but the sale price makes it a little better to swallow. It's so gorgeous and La Ligne is known for its incredible quality. 

Barbour Beadnell// Barbour usually never goes on sale- especially their most classic styles. This is my go-to fall jacket! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure