Thursday, March 19, 2020

Tuckernuck Sale!

Yesterday I shared my favorites from the big Nordstrom Sale and today I am sharing my favorites from Tuckernuck's sale! Everything is 20% off with code TNUCK20 and select items are 40% off with code TNUCKSPECIAL40.


Quality and Sizing: I love this beautiful printed midi dress. It's made from a fabric that resists wrinkles and is so flowy. It runs a little big, so if anything, I would suggest sizing down. I am 5'6" and it hits me a little above the ankles. The sandals are just beautiful and the perfect neutral. The heel is on the taller side but also extremely comfortable! These will be my go-to dressier sandals this summer. 

Left: Jeans

Quality and Sizing: I am so in love with this top. Who knew a white blouse could make such a statement?! It's beautifully made and so interesting with the ricrac trim. It runs big so size down. 


Quality and Sizing: This top is an oversized swing-style top. It runs big so if you are between the two offered sizes, I would suggest going smaller. The fabric is so soft and it's nice and thick so it's somewhere between a tee and a lightweight sweatshirt. It's great for lounging. I particularly love pairing it with my navy Dudle Stephens Joggers. I also can't wait to wear it with white shorts or white jeans this summer. 

Quality and Sizing: This is a pricey cashmere sweater but the quality cannot be beaten. The cashmere is buttery soft and so thick. I love the classic crewneck and the laidback dropped shoulders. It's a great wardrobe staple for weekend wear but I also think it looks perfectly polished when paired with black skinny pants and pumps. This runs big so size down. 


Tweed Top// Coated Denim (also here)// Boots (also here)

Quality and Sizing: This is seriously one of my favorite tops. It runs big so size down. I LOVE the texture and right now you cannot beat the price. It's great for a dressier pant outfit and the lighter color option would look so great with white jeans. This is one of those 'special' tops that instantly upgrades an outfit.

Quality and Sizing: This comes in a bunch of colorways and is easily one of my favorite tops that I own. I also have it in black. This fabric is more appropriate for fall/winter but they have done the style in a bunch of different fabrics. I absolutely love this top in the blue and white stripes for spring/summer. This top is meant to fit swingy so I would say it's pretty true to size, but if anything, size down. 

Quality and Sizing: This black midi dress is so beautiful and elegant. It's a quilted jersey fabric with a lot of stretch. It's only form-fitting at the arms and bust, otherwise, it is flowy and so comfortable. This could easily be worn for a cocktail attire event. This runs true to size. 

Quality and Sizing: These are high-quality leather sandals that are a fraction of the price of Hermes sandals but look SO similar. I have both Hermes sandals and these and these are just beautiful. They are comfortable and easy to walk in and pretty much go with everything. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure