Saturday, May 9, 2020

14 Days to Whiter Teeth




Today I’m partnering with Crest 3DWhitestrips to share with you all how I keep my teeth white! I drink a lot of coffee (every day!) and red wine so my teeth definitely need to be brightened up from time to time. Plus, when my wedding was right around the corner (or so we thought), I was very focused on having a white smile! I had both my fiancĂ© and I using Crest 3DWhitestrips to brighten our teeth. I have used Crest 3DWhitestrips for years so I know how amazingly powerful they can be. They can remove 10 years of tough stains. My fiancĂ© had never used them before, so his teeth definitely had way more than 10 years of stains built up. It was amazing to see his teeth brighten up SO quickly. Mine did, too!

With Crest 3DWhitestrips you notice results by day 3 and by day 14 your teeth are pearly white! The results can last 6+ months. If you have never used Crest 3DWhitestrips, they’re super easy to use. They take just seconds to apply and have an Advanced Seal Technology, so they don’t slip and slide around in your mouth. They truly stay put and you can even drink water when you’re wearing them. Another great thing is that they use the same whitening agent that dentists use so it is safe for your enamel. Check out the quick and easy steps below!

Step 1. You peel the Whitestrips off of the backing. 

Step 2. Apply the strip over your teeth (gel side) to cover the area you want to whiten and fold over teeth for a secure fit. 

Step 3. Wait 30 minutes! 

Step 4. During the last 5 minutes of your 30-minute whitening session, you can use the LED light for a brightening boost! When 30 minutes is over, peel from the back of teeth for easy removal! Smile!! 

One thing that I love most about how easy it is to use Crest 3DWhitestrips is that you can truly whiten your teeth while doing a million other things. Doing chores around the house?  You could be whitening!
Working out? Yes that, too! I love that I can drink water while wearing them so it’s amazing to be able to work out and wear these. I also frequently go on walks with Henry while wearing them. You wear the Crest 3DWhitestrips for 30 minutes once a day so it’s nice to be able to time my walk with wearing the Whitestrips! It’s a really easy routine to get into!

Even my teeth, which are typically pretty white because I am good about using Crest 3DWhitestrips throughout the years, brightened up! These photos are completely unedited/not at all retouched.

I could not recommend these more. I get asked a lot via Instagram DM about how my teeth are so white, which is truly flattering and I’m always happy to share that it is thanks to Crest 3DWhitestrips!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure