Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Nordstrom Clearance Sale Picks


Nordstrom is having a clearance sale where you can get up to 70% off. I just looked through the items and can definitely say this sale is something I've never seen before from Nordstrom... Vince cashmere sweaters regularly $400 now down to $100, lots of other cashmere options well under $100. Things like dressier dresses or coats or blazers with lots of options under $100...basically things you definitely don't need right now but the prices are SO much better than their yearly Anniversary sale and they are all similar items and brands.

The sizes are spotty so it might be helpful to shop by size. I'm rounding up some of my favorites in the widgets above! I ordered my fiancĂ© this $30 navy and white striped sweatshirt  (regularly $100) and I ordered this cashmere cardigan as I thought I could wear it now with white shorts or jeans and then for sure in fall/winter/spring.

1 comment:

Briana said...

I love the sweater options!

Briana
https://b-wear.org/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure