Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Etsy Finds

Etsy Favorites
Shop the Post:

It's no secret that I love Etsy! If you are unfamiliar with the site, it's a selling/shopping platform where small businesses are able to sell their items. It has everything from embroidered linens to vintage finds. This is one of my favorite sites for personalized and meaningful gifts. It's a huge website with so many incredible vendors but it's hard to find things on their site unless you really know what you are looking for. 

So today, I'm rounding up some favorites. I haven't done a roundup in quite some time and have found so many great things to share with you all. You can see my past Etsy finds herehere, and here

Pittsburgh Print// I think this is just too cute. I am obviously biased but Pittsburgh has such a great skyline. 

House Ornament// I think this is the best gift for new homeowners or for those who are moving away and a painting of their old home. 

Ginger Jar Coasters/Hand Towels// Such pretty and fun embroidery options for summer! 

Personalized Dog Hook// This is SO cute. 

Tequila Cocktail Napkins// I just came across Charleston Cotton Shop and she has the cutest designs. I sent her a PDF of a drawing we had done of Henry and she is going to be turning them into dinner napkins for us. The thing with Etsy is that a lot of these artists and small businesses are able to create custom items just for you which is amazing. 

Light Switch Cover// I was looking for vintage switch covers when I came across this! This shop uses leftover fabric scraps to create fun light switch covers. 

Name Phone Case// This is so cute... I am not one to own a ton of phone cases, I usually buy one until it gets majorly worn out but this makes me want to get a new one. 
Monogrammed Embroidered Tissue Box Etsy
Tissue Box Cover// I got this and this is what sparked the post. I just loved the wreath and bow detail. 

Baby Bib// This is a gift I give to friends that are expecting. It's so fun to give things personalized and you can never have too many bibs! 

Glitter Letter Stickers// I got these stickers last winter to add to my water bottle so it doesn't get mixed up with anyone else's. These stickers are so sparkly in person and just fun. Would be great to add to a phone case or something like that, too! 

Staffordshire Dog Print// I got two prints from this shop last year and had them framed by Framebridge and I just love the whimsy of her work. 

Cheetah Gift Tags // These are just plain FUN! 

Blockprint Sarong// I love sarongs with a solid once piece swimsuit and this one is so cute. 

Needlepoint Dog Collar// Lots of different designs, it can even be personalized with your dog's name! 

Seersucker Headbands// I just love these. They are simple and sweet. 

Pleated Lampshade// The Grandmillenial in me loves a printed and pleated lampshade. They can be hard to find but this shop is chock full of options! 

Ginger Jar Finials// This is definitely *extra* but could really jazz up an otherwise simple lamp! 

Raffia Earrings// Simple and lightweight summer earrings. 

Shelley Dainty Blue China// This might be the most random item on the list but I randomly stumbled upon this vintage china pattern and I LOVE it. The brand of the china is Shelley and I really know nothing else about it other than the pieces are just gorgeous. A lot of them are scalloped and the colors and patterns are so pretty. Etsy is a great spot to shop for hard-to-find discontinued china patterns. 

Handpainted Panel// Gosh this is so beautiful. I wish I had the space to put this somewhere! 
Personalized Pet Tag// I get asked a lot about Henry's name tag whenever I share him on Instastories. I got it when I first got him back in December 2017 and the shop that I got it from no longer sells them. However, I found a really similar source with lots of color options. We got Henry's name on the front and then my phone number on the back!

Besides 'little' things, you can also find vintage furniture. A long while ago, someone sent me a DM recommending the Etsy shop, The Resplendent Crow. It's a really cool women-owned business out of Missouri and the owner, Sucheta, sources high-quality vintage furniture and then reimagines them into more up-to-date pieces. Her work is so beautiful and her prices are very reasonable. She ships all over the US! I follow her on Instagram and love seeing her share the behind-the-scenes transformations of these pieces of furniture! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure