Monday, June 29, 2020

Red, White, and Blue Tablescape for 4th of July







Tablecloth (also comes in blue)// Placemats//White Plates

Blue and White Bowls (on major sale)// Silverware
Shop the Table:

You all know by now that I love setting the table! I think it's just a fun and no-pressure way to be creative and I love that. When it comes to holidays, I don't love to do a lot in terms of decorations around the house, but I do love love love a themed tablescape!! Today I'm sharing the table I set for the 4th of July! I'm sure some of you may have 4th of July plans that look a lot different than in previous years, so this is just a fun inspiration for those of you who are planning to enjoy dinner at home! 

A few items are from Amazon (like the placemats, ginger jar, silverware, and napkins), so if you want to snag them in time, you can! Plus, the placemats and napkins are such a steal! We use the placemats on our outdoor dining table, too, because they're not fragile and easy to wipe off!

I actually included the silverware in last week's Splurge vs. Save post as a set of the silverware that I have is about $235 less than the 'splurge version' and they're SO nice. My parents were over for dinner the other night and my mom commented on how nice they felt and looked! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure